Friday, July 5th
Saturday, July 6th
Ambrish Diksha: 9:00am
Cultural Program: 5:00pm
Sunday, July 7th
Murti Pratishtha Utsav Sabha:(Concluding session)
- Do I have to register to attend?
Yagna/Mahapooja – Registration is mandatory.
Registration is mandatory.
- Regular Sabha Sessions?
Registration is preferred.
- There is no Fee/Seva to attend Haridham Mandir Mahotsav.
- For Yagna/Mahapooja – Seva of $351 for each individual (including children).
- Payment option is available during registration
- Which airports are most convenient to arrive at New Jersey, USA?
There are three airports nearby, however the most preferred airport is Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). You can also use John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) or LaGuardia Airport (LGA).Please note:Transportation will be provided to/from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) with minimal wait time. For transportation from JFK and LGA, be prepared to wait 6-8 hours depending upon traffic situations.
- We will provide transportation from your accommodation place to Haridham Mandir Mohatsav.
Please note: You are required to send us your travel itinerary at email@example.com.
Accommodation & Visits
I need accommodation during Haridham Mandir Mahotsav days.
Which days accommodation will be provided?
I have a question that is not listed above, who can I reach out to?
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us by completing the form below.